We spend 80% of our lives in or between constructions. We are all experts in perceiving space. We unconsciously register the acoustics of a room, its temperature, lighting, materiality, aesthetics and atmosphere. - We are all spatial experts.
But how do we represent the atmosphere of a space? Drawings and renderings are not sufficient. The field of architecture has to expand our ways of communication.
Within Walls invited academics, architects, engineers, film-makers and artist to discuss and present their spatial-communication methods. The aim was todiscussed how we can evolve the architectural toolbox.
16. April 2013
Arkitekterne Hus, Copenhagen
- Kirsten Delholm, founder of Hotel Proforma
- Merete Ahnfeldt-Mollerup, associated professor at the Royal Academy of fine Arts and Architecture, Denmark
- Tage Kørner, Enginere with 40 years of experience in planning the buildingprocess
- Kjeld Vindum, former editor of the ‘Architectur Magazine of Denmark’ and associated professor at the Royal Academy of fine Arts and Architecture, Denmark
- Signe Byrge: owner of the production company Final Cut for Real and producer of the documentary ‘The Human Scale’